Bachelor in Pharmacy - Lateral Entry
Lateral admission to B.Pharm (B.Pharm Lateral entry) is offered to candidates with D.Pharm qualification who would like to pursue higher learning in pharmacy. The lateral entry system allows the candidate to get admission into the second year B.Pharm directly. With three years of further studies, the Diploma in Pharmacy holders can become pharmacy graduates.
- Affiliation: The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Approvals: Pharmacy Council of India & The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed in D. Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Duration of the course: Three Years
Admission procedure for admission to B.Pharm
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Candidates can apply directly to the college for management seats.
- Application for admission can be submitted online or as hard copy.
- Application form completed should reach the Principal’s office with the following documents
- Photocopy of mark sheets of I and II D.Pharm
- Photocopy of Diploma certificate
- Pharmacist registration certificate from State Pharmacy Council.
- Photocopy of Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.