Bachelor in Pharmacy
B.Pharm is an innovative applied science program of four-year duration. It is a registrable qualification for practicing pharmacy profession under the Pharmacy Act. This course prepares students for technical positions in the pharmaceutical production, quality control and quality assurance and research and development sectors of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Affiliation: The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Approvals: Pharmacy Council of India & The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with optional subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany / Zoology or Mathematics.
- Duration of the course: Four Years
Admission procedure for admission to B.Pharm
- Candidates should have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with optional subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany / Zoology or Mathematics.
- Candidates can directly apply to the college for the management seat.
- Application for admission can be submitted online or as hard copy.
- Management seats will be filled as per the directive of State Govt. as specified from time to time.
- Application form completed in all respects should reach the Principal’s office along with the following documents.
- Photocopy of mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.