Diploma in Pharmacy
D.Pharm course is a diploma in pharmacy program of 2 yrs duration after 10+2 (science stream) which includes 2 yrs of academic study followed by practical training in government hospitals for 500 hours covered in 3 months. The main goal is to educate and train the students for practicing pharmacy. This is the minimum qualification to get registered as a pharmacist in India.
- Affiliation: Directorate of Medical Education Board
- Approvals: Pharmacy Council of India
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with optional subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany / Zoology or Mathematics.
- Duration of the course: Two Years
Admission procedure for admission to D.Pharm
- Candidates should have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with optional subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany / Zoology or Mathematics.
- Candidates can directly apply to the college for the management seat.
- Application for admission can be submitted online.
- Management seats will be filled as per the directive of State Govt. as specified from time to time.
- Application form completed in all respects should reach the Principal’s office along with the following documents.
- Photocopy of mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.