Master of Pharmacy
The two year M.Pharm degree program in the following specializations are being offered
- Pharmceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Affiliation: The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Approvals: Pharmacy Council of India & The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed B.Pharm degree from a recognized University
- Duration of the course: Two Years
Admission procedure for admission to M.Pharm
- Candidates should have passed B.Pharm degree from a recognized University
- Candidates can directly apply to the college for the management seat.
- Application for admission can be submitted online or as Hard copy.
- Management seats will be filled as per the directive of State Govt. as specified from time to time.
- Application form completed in all respects should reach the Principal’s office along with the following documents.
- Photocopy of mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.