Pharm.D course is a Professional Pharmacy doctoral programme of 6 yrs duration after 10+2 (science academic stream) which includes 5yrs of academic study + 1 year of internship or residency. Pharm D is a registrable qualification for practicing pharmacy profession under the Pharmacy Act. Pharmacy practice component in all spheres of Pharmacy professional services like Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, clinical research, regulatory, formulation development, quality control are emphasized in Pharm D program.
- Affiliation: The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Approvals: Pharmacy Council of India & The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with optional subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany / Zoology or Mathematics.
- Duration of the course: Six Years
Admission procedure for admission to Pharm D
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with optional subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany Zoology or Mathematics.
- Candidates can directly apply to the college for the management seat.
- Application for admission can be submitted online or as Hard copy.
- Management seats will be filled as per the directive of State Govt. as specified from time to time.
- Application form completed in all respects should reach the Principal’s office along with the following documents.
- Photocopy of mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.